Transport to school
How to receive a reimbursement for transportation fees from Oslo Kommune
In order to apply for a reimbursement you must live at least 4 km away from the school (for first and second grades this is 2 km), and have a Norwegian bank account.
Policy requires that parents submit a reimbursement application. The link below provides information on how to apply for a reimbursement. (in Norwegian only)
Here are the instructions
- Please click on the link below.
- On the page click on the link on the image
- Get access to the form through your electronic ID’s.
- English translation of the form (.pdf) . Please remember that the deadline is 1 October 2021. If you do not apply before 1 October, the payment might be made late. After you fill out the form, you will receive a notification and Oslo Kommune transfer transportation fee to your bank account. Please make sure that your account number is correct on «My page» on Oslo municipality’s pages
- Here are the important dates
Should you require further assistance, you can contact email@example.com